- Home Gym
- Home Network
- How to
- Outside Living
- Water Damage
Christmas is the time of the year when everyone prepares for the big Christmas day. Kids
write letters to Santa and get letters from Santa, while parents deck the halls. Here are some novel and very interesting indoor and outdoors LED Christmas lights you can use to decorate your home.
LEDs (light emitting diodes) are Eco friendly. LED Christmas lighting consumes 80% less electricity than traditional bulb based Christmas lighting solutions and lasts for up to 50,000 hours! LED lights illuminate with a unique, vivid glow and come in many colors, textures and shapes.
As an added bonus, if a LED stops working all the others will continue to work. Hurray, no more painful chasing of the one little bulb who decided to stop working. With LED lights you see it right away.
LED Snowfall lights
Get the best looking Christmas lights in the entire neighborhood! LED Snowfall lights are the latest in LED holiday decorative lighting and have a number of lines of snowfall lights with several drops of LED strips which are illuminate in sequence to give the appearance of falling snow. These LED Christmas lights typically come with around 240 single mold non removable LED bulbs in 30′ string lengths.
Click here to see more LED Snowfall lights
Morphing LED Christmas Lights
Looking for a high catching holiday light display? Morphing LED lighting are exactly what you need. Morphing LEDs change through the full spectrum of light colors and transition slowly from one color to the next. These LED Christmas lights typically come with around 50 LED bulbs spaced at 6″, in 25′ string lengths and a number of up to 40 stings can be connected together.
Click here to see more Morphing LED Christmas Lights
Twinkle LED Christmas lights
Looking to add some animation to your Christmas decor? Twinkle LED Christmas lights come with super-bright wide angle LEDs which twinkle in altering sequence. LED Christmas lights typically come with around 50 LED bulbs spaced at 6″, in 25′ string lengths and a number of up to 40 stings can be connected together just like the morphing LED lights.
Click here to see more Twinkle LED Christmas lights
LED Star Lights
Many people find star shaped LED holiday lights great for Christmas and many occasions including Memorial Day, Labor Day, 4th of July, etc. The large decorative star shaped bulbs light up beautifully with the brilliant blue LED light. These LED Christmas lights typically come with around 35 single mold non removable LED bulbs spaced at 6″, in 12.5′ string lengths and a number of up to 88 stings can be connected together.
Click here to see more LED Star Lights
LED Rock Lights
LED rock Christmas lights are great for general or holiday decorating as the small rock or gem shaped bulbs shimmer in a very interesting way when illuminated by the brilliant LED light inside. LED rock Christmas lighting typically come with around 25 single mold non removable LED bulbs spaced at 8″, in 16.5′ string lengths and a number of up to 88 stings can be connected together.
Click here to see more LED Rock Lights
SnowFlake LED Christmas Light
LED snowflake lighting is a great eye catching decorative alternative for Christmas decorating. The vibrant LED light ensures that the decorative snowflake bulbs will not escape unnoticed. These LED Christmas lights typically come with around 35 single mold non removable LED bulbs spaced at 6″, in 12.5′ string lengths and a number of up to 88 stings can be connected together.
Click here to see more SnowFlake LED Christmas Light
Here is a list of more traditional Christmas Lights to consider:
- Mini Christmas lights – Mini Christmas lights are inexpensive to buy and power, thanks to 1.5 or 2.5 volt bulbs. Christmas Mini lights are available in 50, 100, 150 and 200 light strings.
- Christmas Rope lights – Christmas Rope lights are small lights enclosed within a rope of transparent plastic tubing. Christmas Rope lights are generally sold by the foot; with the average being a 150 foot roll.
- Christmas Net lights – Christmas Net lights are great for blanketing bushes and trees with hundreds of mini lights at once. Most Xmas net lights come with 150 lights, for a net 24 feet in size.
- Christmas Icicle lights – Christmas Icicle lights replicate the look of icicles hanging from the eaves troughs. These lights come in a strand of 100 or 150 lights, usually in clear, white or pale blue bulbs.
- Christmas Spotlights – Christmas Spotlights are used to highlight trees, wreaths, decorations, windows or doors. the most popular spotlight bulbs are red, green and blue although you can also find them in white or clear.
Do not forget to get your kids to write a letter to Santa, get FREE personalized letters and envelopes from Santa Claus for your kids and make sure gifts will be under the tree on Christmas morning.